Our Hillel is made up of a number of different student run groups that plan activities throughout the year. These groups are formed by students and new groups can be started at any time. Do you want a GLBTQ group? A Jewish a capella group? How about an outdoor sports group? If you feel that there is something missing and you’d like to start something new, let us know. There’s always room to grow!
Current Student Groups
- Jewish Student Coalition/Hillel
- Plans social, cultural, and tzedek events for the Jewish community on campus.
- The Reform group on campus. Ruach coordinates weekly Reform Friday night services as well as some holiday events.
- Kol Echad
- The Conservative group on campus. Kol Echad coordinates weekly Conservative Friday night services as well as some holiday events.
- L’Chaim works with Shabbos House to plan Shabbat and holiday celebrations as well as Jewish learning opportunities, speakers and other co-sponsored events.
- Jewish Women’s Connection
- A monthly women’s group that meets together to learn and grow Jewishly.
- A National Jewish Fraternity